What are you going to do
Do you want to become part of a young and creative team of software developers? Are you open to new ideas? OTYS is offering you a unique opportunity to make use of your skills and broaden your knowledge in many fields of programming.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW?/ (junior) WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ATLEAST LITTLE BIT?
- Angular, AngularJS
- Writing web services
- and much much more
What do we offer
- Fun! After-work drinks, bowling... (Do you like other stuff than this? No worries, we are open to new ideas!)
- Excellent (long-term) career opportunities in an international company
- Excellent coffee, Friday afternoon beer/wine, fruit...
- Great new office (close to metro lines, lounge with Xbox, parking)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days
- A multicultural and young work environment with direct colleagues from the Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium and more
- Opportunity to travel to The Netherlands and Belgium offices
We are OTYS, a team of international creative brains, business hustlers and programming-geeks, together we develop e-recruitment software. A cloud-based back-end for the entire recruitment process. From e-mail to agenda and from matching, parsing and selecting to real-time communication. OTYS has several departments in Europe and users worldwide. You will be working at the Czech department, which is located in Prague's city center, five minutes walk from Wenceslas Square, with many good restaurants, parks, and sights nearby.
The product you will be working on OTYS Go! is one of the most innovative products in the recruitment branch internationally. We like to work with people who can bring in new skills, experience, and energy.